Saturday, November 6, 2010

TIP #45533: Avoid French Prison

This is me recommending a book to you--a memoir which was also made into a relatively entertaining movie called Catch Me if You Can. The book is of the same title and is much, much, much (continue with this word until you feel I would be content) better. There is a reason why it is said that you cannot EVER judge a book by its movie. I genuinely loved the book, I can't say enough about it, so it gets this tiny post.

Oh, and don't EVER commit any crimes in France (it's best you don't commit crimes anywhere, but I understand you must live your life as you see fit) unless you want to literally (yes, literally) live in a filthy, five foot by five foot cell without any accomodations whatsoever--including, but not limited to, lighting of any kind and bathroom facilities. Literally complete and total darkness and filth for a year.

Long story short: excellent book.

No comments:

Post a Comment